Tuesday, June 7, 2016 | 5:30 – 8:30 pm ET
Charlotte is the home of NASCAR, and this year’s Networking Reception will be held at none other than the NASCAR Hall of Fame! Attendees will have multiple opportunities to experience high-octane racing action first hand, while networking with colleagues and clients in a fun-filled atmosphere.
The reception will offer an open bar and heavy hors d’oeuvres, along with a little taste of the” secret sauce” dating back to the bootlegging roots of NASCAR.
Attendance to the Networking Reception is included with your Summit registration. Register now and gear up to:
- Take a stroll down Glory Road, a breathtaking two-floor exhibit featuring a banked racetrack and 18 historic cars that reflect six generations of NASCAR.
- Climb inside one of the Hall’s realistic life-size racing simulators and compete head-to-head with up to 15 other attendees.
- Grab a seat in the state-of-the-art High Octane Theater and experience NASCAR history on the big screen.
- Roll up your sleeves for the Pit Crew Challenge, an experience where teams of over-the-wall athletes face off in a skills contest patterned on the NASCAR pit stop.
- Celebrate NASCAR’s all-time best in the Hall of Honor.
- Explore Race Week, a highly interactive behind the scenes look at how a NASCAR team and the NASCAR industry prepare for race day.
- Experience Heritage Speedway, a newly-updated exhibit featuring more than 200 artifacts that illustrate NASCAR’s iconic moments and capture the personalities that have made the sport what it is today.
Thanks to sponsor Anderson|Biro, transportation will be provided between the Starwood Host Hotels and the NASCAR Hall of Fame.